Canadian Craziness: Day 4

                                               Image result for canadian flag
                                                   Canadian Craziness 
                                                             Day #4
Related imageImage result for poutine clipartToday we are visiting Old Montreal. In my opinion looked like Diagon Alley from Harry Potter world. We also had Canadian Poutine, which was pretty good. Not my favorite but at least I can say I tried it. We also went to a very old church. Which I think, was a little boring. All they did was kind of drone on about the history of the church. What  made me laugh super hard was that the charged people to light a candle. It was like a dollar a candle.  Anyway we also got to look around in shops. Another super cool part of the day was getting to the rainbow bulbs strung onto a string and made a rainbow. Old montreal was just basicly like a tourist's dream. Lots of "shoppy" places, my parents call them crap corners. I think we all can relate to whenever you drag you parents to "Dollar Tree" or whatever you want to call it, and you parents are like, I 'aint' buying you no junk! Then we watched a pretty cool street performer. But that's all, sorry for the less excitement here, bye guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DisneyDay2

Canadian Craziness: Day 1