#DisneyDay2

                                                            Day #2
                                             Image result for disney logo
How would you entertain yourself stuck in the car with 3 siblings for half the day?
Would you.....
A) Color
B) Text and use your phone
C) Read a book
D) Fight

Related image
This is me and my siblings every day!

Yeah I kind of took most of these options. The only one I didn't do, was use a phone. I don't have a phone. Yeah. I know, SHOCKING!

Here's how this went down.....
I sit in the middle row. My 7 year old brother sits next to me. Behind us is my two 11 and 10 year old sisters. Things get pretty interesting with us all together! It started out pretty good with us all being quiet and calm. Did I mention we all get motion sick very easily? So unfortunatly we have to take anti-motion sickness pills. Which also means no reading, no coloring, no NOTHING! BORING!

Related image
my brother's question every 3 seconds
Anyway we had started this thing on our last vacation called the "MVP" basicly the "MVP is an "award" that recognizes one of the most behaved kidos that day. Then they get to pick where we go for dinner, what movie we watch, what ride we go on, what treats we can get at a gas station, and many many more.
Image result for incredibles saying cool gif
I know super exciting right? Anyway basiclly our car trips always end up like this. "Mom!" "yes honey?" "SHE HIT ME!." On and on and on so it gets super duper tiring. But soon we arive at our first hotel. We are all very very tired tonight.
                                                 
Image result for incredibles 2 at their new house gif
 Good Night Fam! Stay tuned to hear more! 
Love yours, Carmella✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canadian Craziness: Day 4

Canadian Craziness: Day 1