#DisneyDay6

Day #6
Image result for disney logo
What movie would you watch in the car if you were allowed to pick?
A) Any disney movie
B) Harry Potter
C) Any movie
Related image
Can you tell what I picked?
Here's how it went...
I was the "MVP" for the day when my mom and dad were like, "Hey Carmella would you like to watch a movie?" of course I was like, "Sure!" and they asked me what I wanted. I didn't care as long as it was disney! So please tell me what you would have picked in the comments section and maybe your answer will be advertised in my next post! I'd love to hear your favorite movie! Anyway, we ended up watching the Lion King! 
Image result for pumbaa and timon hula gif
Well fam knowing me you probably know which one I chose!
But as you know this is always an altime favorite of many people. But that's all for today guys. 
HAKUNA MATATA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DisneyDay2

Canadian Craziness: Day 4

Canadian Craziness: Day 1