#DisneyDay4

Day #4
Image result for disney logo
What Fast food place would you be most excited to eat at?
A) Burger King
B) ANYTHING!
C) Subway
Image result for princess jasmine eating gif
I bet most of you picked B!
Here's what I picked....
"Ok Carmella you get to pick!" "YAY! I PICK SUBWAY!" *groans* "Nooooo not subway!" the backseat chants. "To bad! I say in a singsonging voice. "I pick remember?!!"

Image result for groaning aladdin gif
my sibling's faces after they hear what I pick

30 Minutes later.....
"Ok kidos what do you want at Subway?" my dad asks us. "Spicy Italian! Same here! Me Too!" 4 voices chorus. "ok 4 spicy italian's coming up!" 20 minutes later we are eating our delicious sandwichs from Subway. Fianally sleep falls on us, like a blanket. Our eyelids are heavy and our bellies full, we take a rest until we get to our hotel!
That's all for today guys. Tune in to hear the rest of my #DaysofDisney. 
Love yours, Carmella. See ya later Fam!✨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DisneyDay2

Canadian Craziness: Day 4

Canadian Craziness: Day 1