#DisneyDay1

                                                                Day #1     
                                                Image result for disney logo
   What would you do first after being told you are taking a vacation to Disney World?
                                                      Would you ....
                                                    A) Make a packing list
                                           B) Daydream about what it's like
                                                  C) Research all about it?
Image result for thinking really hard disney gif
Hard question right?
                  This is the question I had to face, but I chose C.

Ok so basicly this is how I handled it...
Related imageAnyway I woke up and had just finished my chores and music practice. I was really bored and had just remembered that we were going to Disney. I got up and ran over to my mom who was on the phone. Tugging on her sleeve I asked her, "Mommy what can I do?" I know right typical kid questions. So she answered, "why don't you read up on Disney?" and I was like, "Ok!" I race over to the back door where we keep our bag of library books that either need to be returned or are new. I peered into the dark bag full of books. Digging past multiple, "Babysitter's Club" books, I found it. There it was, "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World." It was the thickest book in the bag, in fact there were 2 of them! They both weighed like 15 lbs each! I started to flip through the pages. Then I made a bunch of notes on what to do and what not to do. 

So that's all for today thanks for listing to my magical adventure. Stay tuned to hear more. Peace out Fam!✨    Love yours, Carmella Abramczyk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#DisneyDay2

Canadian Craziness: Day 4

Canadian Craziness: Day 1